Why Hire A Planner?
By hiring a Professional Event Planner, you have taken the first step toward having a totally stress-free event planning experience!
Professional Event coordinators plan weddings and special events for a fee. They design their clients’ events to meet their specifications within their budgets. They may plan part of it or all of it; that’s up to you. They formulate a plan; carry out the plan; and follow-up to make sure everything runs smoothly. Many times clients are skeptical of consultants and will ask, “Exactly what do you do?”
Here are the advantages of hiring a consultant:
- If you have the money but not the time, a wedding consultant is the solution.
- They alleviate stress, legwork, aggravation and save time.
- Or, your family may live out-of-town and not be able to help you, making for a very stressful situation (that a consultant will alleviate).
- If hosting a large event, 100 or more guests, and you’ve never planned one before, it’s wise to hire a consultant for their experience and expertise.
- Semi-formal or formal, traditional, or at-home weddings and events require a consultant. At-home weddings require tons of planning and work including hiring caterers, dance floors, linens, silverware, entertainment and decorations…. The list is endless. For this type of wedding, a consultant is a must!
- There to help you avoid costly mistakes
- We bring third party objectivity
- Most events are expensive. You can’t afford to make mistakes, or hire irresponsible vendors, or sign on the dotted line-not knowing if you’re protected. A consultant’s expertise is invaluable.
- You save money with a consultant. After all, they know the ins and outs of event planning, where to cut costs and how to save dollars.
Our wedding programs represent some of our more common services. However, our experience has been that every couple has different needs in the wedding planning process. As such, our programs are typically custom designed for you. We are happy to meet with you at no cost or obligation to discuss your specific needs.
Exact pricing will be determined by the level of services selected, location of ceremony and reception, number of guests, size of wedding party and date.